In March 2016, I discovered my true passion and that has made me the person I am today.
I'm a mom to 3 awesome kids and have family and friends that I absolutely adore! I also have a "job" that I love, am 100% committed to, and that allows me to stay home with my kids.
Revitalize Fitness is my baby and it was born and is sustained by pure heart, passion and good intentions. My own journey of the adoption of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle that allows me to lose weight, feel amazing and live life to the fullest. This has ignited a flame so powerful in my soul that I must Pay It Forward and that's exactly what I am doing and committing to do every single day.
I have found a program that HAS changed my life and my passion for sharing that is on fire! I strive to inspire others to start a health and wellness journey of their own.
YOU have the ability and deserve the chance to design your life!
My wish for you is that each and every one of you finds what works for you, a support system that inspires you and keeps you accountable and that you discover pure happiness and self-love along the way!

No comments :
Post a Comment